Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Such a Pretty Girl

I was watching Law and Order SVU last night, and I saw an episoide that was exactly like this book. A girl getting kidnapped and raped, but then once she started to get to old for her kidnapper, he wanted to find another girl for him, so she killed him instead. She killed him to save any other girl from being hurt by him. The girl has such confused feelings...at first she's so scared, but then after awhile she isn't sure if it's love that she's feeling. But the reader knows she's been brainwashed. I've read so many books this year already about women that are being brainwashed and ultimatly can't make their own decision. They appear so crazy to the people reading about them, but then again all the readers want to do is jump into the book and save them from this horrible world they are living in. I wish I could save all these girls in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment