Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Suicide Notes

This book is so intresting, and so relatable to the life of many teenagers. Jeff has a huge issue with facing things and a problem with lying to himself. I feel like so many people have a hard time facing things that we don't want to face in our life. Like when someone dies, we're in denial about it, because it doesn't seem real, but when we're in denial, we aren't facing something. This book reminds me about when my best friends parents died. I knew they were gone, but I didn't want to let myself believe it. I felt like I could just show up to their house, and they would be there. I was in full denial, and one day it was like I woke up from a nightmare, and it was all true. We all have to face denial in life and beat it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment